Bayesys is an ongoing open-source Bayesian network structure learning system under development as part of the EPSRC UKRI project EP/S001646/1, “Bayesian Artificial Intelligence for Decision Making under Uncertainty“.
You can download the BETA version.
- Download the latest Bayesys implementation, as a JAVA Netbeans project, here.
- The latest JAVA project version is 1.7 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.
- Download the latest Bayesys user manual here.
- The latest user manual version is 1.71 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.
- Download the latest Bayesys data and Bayesian network repository here.
- The latest repository version is 1.1 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.