Bayesys is an ongoing open-source Bayesian network structure learning system under development as part of the EPSRC UKRI project EP/S001646/1, “Bayesian Artificial Intelligence for Decision Making under Uncertainty“.
You can download the latest release version [Latest update: 21/03/2023].
- Download the latest Bayesys implementation, as a JAVA NetBeans project, here.
- The latest Java NetBeans project version is v3.51 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.
- Download the latest Bayesys user manual here.
- The latest user manual version is v3.54 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.
- Download the latest Bayesys data and Bayesian network repository here.
- The latest repository version is v1.41 – hit ‘refresh’ if not.